Tom T. Hall, known for penning hits including Jeannie C. Riley’s massive 1968 pop and country smash “Harper Valley P.T.A.,” as well as his own crossover hit “I Love,” died Aug. 20, 2021, at age 85.
- [Action required] Your RSS.app Trial has Expired – Fri Sep 17 2021
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Shares ‘Coming Soon’ Poster Ahead of Solo Debut
- Josephine Baker to Become First Black Woman to Enter France’s Pantheon
- Fans Choose Shawn Mendes & Tainy’s ‘Summer of Love’ as This Week’s Favorite New Music
- Barry Manilow Sings the Perfect Song to CNN’s Anderson Cooper Following Interrupted NYC ‘Homecoming Concert’
- Hello world! en