When the city of New York needed someone to help produce an iconic show held on Central Park’s Great Lawn to help signal the return of city life, they called on Clive Davis to mastermind what’s morphed into a genre-spanning affair.
- [Action required] Your RSS.app Trial has Expired – Fri Sep 17 2021
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Shares ‘Coming Soon’ Poster Ahead of Solo Debut
- Josephine Baker to Become First Black Woman to Enter France’s Pantheon
- Fans Choose Shawn Mendes & Tainy’s ‘Summer of Love’ as This Week’s Favorite New Music
- Barry Manilow Sings the Perfect Song to CNN’s Anderson Cooper Following Interrupted NYC ‘Homecoming Concert’
- Hello world! en