Selena producer Moctesuma Esparza has established a prima facie case that the father and sister of the late Tejano superstar Selena Quintanilla violated a contract by licensing the singer’s life rights to Netflix.
- [Action required] Your RSS.app Trial has Expired – Fri Sep 17 2021
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Shares ‘Coming Soon’ Poster Ahead of Solo Debut
- Josephine Baker to Become First Black Woman to Enter France’s Pantheon
- Fans Choose Shawn Mendes & Tainy’s ‘Summer of Love’ as This Week’s Favorite New Music
- Barry Manilow Sings the Perfect Song to CNN’s Anderson Cooper Following Interrupted NYC ‘Homecoming Concert’
- Hello world! en