The U.K.’s uncapped secondary ticketing market is facing further intervention from regulators, including tougher rules for sites like Viagogo and StubHub.
- [Action required] Your RSS.app Trial has Expired – Wed Sep 22 2021
- BLACKPINK’s Lisa Shares ‘Coming Soon’ Poster Ahead of Solo Debut
- Josephine Baker to Become First Black Woman to Enter France’s Pantheon
- Fans Choose Shawn Mendes & Tainy’s ‘Summer of Love’ as This Week’s Favorite New Music
- Barry Manilow Sings the Perfect Song to CNN’s Anderson Cooper Following Interrupted NYC ‘Homecoming Concert’
- Hello world! en